Boulder, Colorado – Administrative Assistant
Imatest LLC is a well-established engineering company based in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital imaging systems. Our software, equipment and test charts are used for R&D and manufacturing testing in a wide variety of industries, including smartphones, tablets, medical imaging, automotive imaging, machine vision, and space exploration. Our customers include nearly every company that creates a product that includes a high-quality camera.
- Assist sales operations team
- Coordinate office support services, including purchasing, facilities management
- Assist Marketing Manager with training logistics and other marketing related projects
- Assist COO and HR Director
- Assist with processing sales order transactions.
- Facilities management: Assist in selection of vendors required to support office operations
- Maintain office supply stock, kitchen supply, etc.
- Send software support renewal notification emails
- Assist marketing manager with coordination of Imatest trainings: production of required printed materials (certificates, marketing materials, etc), selection and procurement of venues and catering, maintain training calendar and registrations
- Assist with coordinating trade show and conference logistics.
- Assist COO with general bookkeeping tasks including accounts payable, accounts receivable credit card postings
- Responsible for managing company insurance policies regarding renewals and updates
- Assist HR with recruitment, job postings and onboarding
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously manage many different and complex tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Google docs, and Quickbooks. Experience with Magento a plus.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative and looks for opportunities to grow
- Group health insurances (medical, dental, vision)
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
- Flexible work schedule
Sounds interesting? If so, send your resume to email@example.com