Boulder, Colorado – Director/VP of Imaging Science
Imatest LLC is a well-established software company based in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital imaging systems.
Our software and test charts are used for R&D and manufacturing testing in a wide variety of industries, including smartphones, tablets, medical imaging, automotive imaging, machine vision, and space exploration. Our customers include nearly every company that creates a product that includes a high-quality camera.
We are seeking a full-time employee who can wear many hats, including:
- Lead our technical direction
- Participate in standards organizations
- Present at industry conferences
- Hands-on imaging science engineering
- Hands-on software application development
You’ll enjoy working with the mathematical science of our solutions, wrapping your brain around a wide variety of tasks, solving our customers’ image science problems, and working with the next generation of imaging products.
- Deep experience with image processing and computer vision algorithms
- Strong desire and ability to creatively solve customer challenges by applying advanced imaging mathematics
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Cognitive Science/HCI, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Optics or other engineering fields
- At least 5 years experience in image science or related fields like electrical engineering, physics, etc.
- Experience developing in MATLAB
- Passion for digital photography
- Existing permission to work in the US
These qualities are a plus:
- Skilled with C++, C#, and C software development
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
- Group health insurances (medical, dental, vision)
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
- Flexible work schedule
Sound interesting? If so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that while we’ll look at every resume, we can’t guarantee a response. If you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch.