Boulder, Colorado – Technical Sales Representative
Imatest LLC is a well-established and growing software company based in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital imaging systems.
Our software, hardware, and test charts are used for R&D and manufacturing testing in a wide variety of industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, medical, security, machine vision, and aerospace. Our customers include nearly every company that creates a product containing a high-quality camera.
We are seeking a Technical Sales Representative who will use a friendly and consultative approach to sell image quality testing solutions into new and existing accounts. You will work with the customer to understand what they are trying to test and help them find a complete solution (software, hardware, targets/charts, services) to achieve their goals. In doing so, you will develop relationships with all levels of contacts with accounts including Engineering, Engineering Management, and Purchasing.
In support of your work we have:
- Multiple robust lead flows for you to create new customers and expand existing accounts
- Sales Engineering resources to aid your consultation with customers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help build Imatest’s first sales environment. Work with our team to identify, acquire and perfect the toolsets and workflows needed to enable your success
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of cameras and image quality testing
- Provide ongoing account management by holding regular discussions with key customers
- Existing permission to work in the US
- Minimal travel (< 10%)
- Friendly personality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- 1 to 5 years of experience selling scientific and/or engineering products to engineers
- Experience working inside a CRM system (e.g., Streak)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
These qualities are a plus
- Passion for cameras and digital photography
- Experience with camera modules, optics, image sensors, or other camera-related technologies
- Experience performing account management
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
- Group health insurances (medical, dental, vision)
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
Sound interesting? If so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that while we’ll look at every resume, we can’t guarantee a response. If you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch.