Imaging Science Support Engineer
We are seeking a full-time Imaging Science Support Engineer who can provide technical support solutions to our customers and assist in triaging and escalating the issues they encounter. In the process of assisting our customers, you will learn a lot about cameras, imaging and software development.
This position requires the Imaging Science Support Engineer to work in-person in our Boulder, CO, office.
We welcome recent college graduates!
- Ability to assist customers with questions about how to use our products to characterize their cutting-edge imaging systems
- Willingness to reproduce, debug and assist our other engineers in producing well-crafted solutions to issues in our codebase
- Ability to manage challenges around software licensing, propose and work to implement process improvements to streamline difficulties with our implementations
- Experience in imaging science, image processing or cameras
- Experience with image processing and computer vision algorithms
- BS or MS in Imaging Science, Computer Science, Cognitive Science/HCI, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Optics, or other engineering fields, or equivalent experience
- Existing permission to work in the US
These qualities are a plus:
- Experience with MATLAB, Python, C++, C#, and C software development
- Experience with Windows, Mac OS and Linux platforms and associated challenge
- Passion for photography
- Group medical, dental, vision Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Education Assistance Program
Salary range: $60,000 – $80,000
Sounds interesting? If so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org