Imaging Software Engineer
We are seeking a full-time employee who can work on addressing issues and working to improve the robustness of our MATLAB-based codebase and work towards providing technical solutions to our customers. In the process, you will learn much about cameras, imaging and software development.
- Willingness to reproduce, debug and provide well-crafted solutions to issues in our codebase
- Experience with MATLAB (Must have 1 year minimum of experience with MATLAB and an interest in working with it)
- Ability to communicate with customers in a support capacity
- Understanding of test-driven development, software design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- BS or MS in Imaging Science, Computer Science, Cognitive Science/HCI, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Optics, or other engineering fields, or equivalent experience
- Existing permission to work in the US
These are a plus
- Experience with image processing and computer vision algorithms
- Experience deploying to Windows, MacOS and Linux platforms and associated challenges.
- Passion for photography`
- Experience with Python, C++, C#, and C software development
- Group medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Salary range $70,000 – $90,000 depending on experience
Imatest LLC is a well-established engineering company based in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital imaging systems. Our software, hardware, and test charts are used for R&D and manufacturing testing in a wide variety of industries, including smartphones, tablets, medical imaging, automotive imaging, machine vision and space exploration.
Sounds interesting? If so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.