We are seeking a full-time employee who can manage a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Process domestic and international sales orders. Facilitate order fulfillment from order entry to invoicing.
- Issuing and tracking purchase orders
- Preventing road blocks in order fulfillment and being proactive to identify issues before they arise.
- Creatively drive recurring revenue sales including subscription license renewals and annual software support renewals
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Contribute to development and management of efficient sales and fulfillment procedures
- Enter order-related data into Quickbooks
- Implement coordinated marketing outreach initiatives
- Coordinate company’s participation in events such as conferences and expos
- Other duties as assigned
You will work in collaboration with our Business Operations Manager with whom you will extensively crosstrain for ongoing coverage to support our sales team.
- A blend of sales operations, inside sales and customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to retain complex details regarding products, orders, companies, company relationships, and key individuals
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- A positive outlook and interest in learning and taking on new challenges
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Ability to collaborate with other team members on projects and to solve customer issues
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to go beyond the expected
- Basic skills with Excel, Gmail applications and Zoom
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Existing permission to work in the US
- Willing to undergo a background check
These are a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks, Magento, Woocommerce, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Hootsuite, WordPress
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Experience with shipping and logistics
- Group health insurances (medical, dental, vision)
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
- Life insurance
- Fitness benefit
Imatest LLC is a small, well-established and growing software/hardware company in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital camera systems.
Our software, test charts and equipment are used for product development in a wide variety of camera applications, including smartphones, tablets, consumer cameras, medical imaging, automotive imaging, machine vision, and space exploration. We are increasingly involved in manufacturing quality control testing. Our customers include most of the world’s major imaging companies.
Sound interesting? If so, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.