Senior Software Engineer
Imatest is seeking a full-time employee whose primary responsibility will be the development of cross-platform commercial software with a focus on image processing applications. As part of this position you will Interface with the imaging science team to develop strategies for efficient implementations. You will develop APIs to interface with other programs and acquire images from various hardware interfaces and image data sources.
- Software Development – requirements, design, implementation, testing
- Web technologies including Electron, NodeJS, Angular, Relational Database
- Strong ability to craft high-quality software products with usable front ends and well-architectured back-ends
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Some experience doing front-end development
- Computer science education
These skills are a plus:
- Fluent in modern C++ (C++11/14/17)
- Project management: Agile, Scrum, Jira.
- Parallel programming experience with OpenMP or TBB
- Experience with numerical computation libraries, e.g. Eigen, Blaze, Intel MKL, Armadillo
- Python, and Java programming
- Technical writing including LaTeX, data visualization & interpretation
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with photography and/or image processing
- Group health insurances (medical, dental, vision)
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Imatest LLC is a well-established engineering company based in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital imaging systems. Our software, hardware, and test charts are used for R&D and manufacturing testing in a wide variety of industries, including smartphones, tablets, medical imaging, automotive imaging, machine vision, and space exploration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000 – $145,000 per year
Sounds interesting? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com.