Over the last few years, the automotive industry has taken great strides to incorporate camera systems into vehicles. From ADAS to rear-view cameras, there are many applications.
With this integration of camera systems in the automotive industry, companies may now need to focus on a variety of image quality factors and ISO standards.
As a leader in image quality testing solutions for the automotive industry, Imatest offers this and other webinars to share our expertise and our passion with our customers.
During this on-demand webinar, we cover:
- An introduction to image quality factors and industry standards
- What image quality factors matter most to the automotive industry
- An overview of tests to deploy for automotive camera systems
- How to begin testing your camera systems
- Equipment to build or upgrade your own test lab
- An overview of the P2020 Standard
Featuring Henry Koren, Director of Engineering