We are experts dedicated to education.
Our team will help your staff learn the ins and outs of image quality testing and how to properly leverage Imatest software to its full potential.
2020 Class Schedule
(All training held remotely)
August 6-7, 2020: Americas
English; Pacific Standard Time
October 20-21, 2020: Korea
English & Korean; Korea Standard Time
November 11-12, 2020: Asia Pacific
English & Mandarin; China Standard Time
How our training programs work:
- Two-day training courses offered throughout the year in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Discover the many factors that contribute to image quality and how to use Imatest to measure each factor.
- Learn how to select test charts that are appropriate for the type of image quality factor that you’re testing.
- Participants can ask questions and receive helpful answers that will allow them to best use the software.
What students will learn:
- Measuring key image quality factors using Imatest.
- Understanding and interpreting Imatest output.
- Avoiding common mistakes in applying Imatest.
- An overview of how to set up and tailor your test lab for accurate measurements.
- Selecting appropriate test charts.
- Configuring options to achieve particular testing objectives.
- Assessing overall image quality.
- Automating tests for manufacturing quality control.
- Balancing the trade-off between yield and end-user satisfaction.
Two-Day Training Prices:
- Americas $1,100
- Europe $1,500
- Asia Pacific $700
- Korea $1,000
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing on customized in-house training.