Take the guesswork out of production line testing.
Ensure manufacturing outcomes meet product design requirements.
- Automate tests that have been set up in key Imatest Master modules.
- Enables integration of Imatest tests as software components which can be run on automated test equipment.
- Safely balance fast manufacturing and product quality by automating a process that has been done in the past by human quality control.
- Eliminate potentially self-serving results generated by a partner’s in-house testing system.
- Remove the need for correlation of partner test results by using the same Imatest algorithm and charts throughout all departments.
- Includes parallel processing capability.
- Support for multitest
- Parallel processing
- Support for all Imatest Master acquisition hardware
- IT .NET acquisition library
- IT .NET asynchronous methods
- Operator Console: Customizable user interface for factory testing and real-time focusing.
- Pass/Fail Spec: Define the required quality levels for a camera.
- SFRplus Chart Analysis: Complete map of sharpness non-uniformity.
- .NET interface for .NET Framework 4.5 and higher, including C# and VisualBasic example code, and a full fledged automated image acquisition and testing sample application.
- Python interface for Python 2.7 and higher
- Even Field Test: Detect blemishes on the sensor and defective pixels, measure color and illumination non-uniformity.
- Calibrate Signal Processing: Use the results of color and illumination uniformity tests on each module to correct for each camera’s uniqueness.
- Use Only 3 Test Images: Maximize efficiency by completing camera QA tests with SFRplus, light even field and dark even field.