Comprehensive image quality testing.
Test everything from sharpness and distortion to color and illumination with Imatest Master.
- Improved calculation speed — Enhanced real-time acquisition and analysis speed. Up to 6x increase in the speed of slanted-edge SFR calculations, especially when acquiring directly from supported cameras. Significant improvement in speed of other types of analysis. Speedup depends on camera resolution.
- Uniformity statistics based on EMVA 1288 — Calculates Spatial and Temporal noise, Dark Signal Nonuniformity (DSNU), Photoresponse Nonuniformity (PRNU) and total SNR. Vertical and horizontal spectrograms and profiles show statistical distributions of the image. More details
- Uniformity measurements from ISO 17957:2015 — Generates shading measurements for luminance nonuniformity. More details
- Imatest IT for Mac OS — Brings the functionality of Imatest IT to Mac OS users. Includes Objective-C , Python, and EXE interfaces.
- Tunable Checkerboard Detection — A new interface allows users to set tuning parameters for detection of Checkerboard targets. Checkerboard detection can now achieve detection over the whole field of view, where previous versions only found a rectangular subset of target points. More details
- Analyze over 30 popular test charts with different features for color, tone, sharpness, noise and many other image quality factors.
- Faster, more efficient and more reliable than creating in-house software.
- Direct image acquisition cuts out several steps in the image quality testing process.
- Continuous reload and analysis enables real-time viewing of parameter adjustments on various aspects of system performance.
- Test for a variety of image quality factors at once using SFRplus or eSFR ISO, and reduce the amount of time spent switching between charts
- Sensor evaluation boards: ON Semiconductor, Omnivision, Sony & More
- General interfaces: DirectShow, USB Webcams, GigE Vision, GenICam & More
- Frame grabbers
- Proprietary Camera Interfaces
Learn More About Imatest Master:
- SFRplus: Assess many image quality factors using one specially designed test chart.
- eSFR ISO: Assess many image quality factors from enhanced versions of the ISO 12233:2014 test chart.
- SFR: Inspect any slanted edge feature.
- Multicharts: Analyze color, tone, and noise from a wide variety of test charts.
- Rescharts: Evaluates several resolution test charts.
- Dot Pattern: Measure distortion and lateral chromatic aberration using a dot chart. The calculation is CPIQ-compliant.
- Even Field Test: Detect blemishes and defective pixels on the sensor and measures color and illumination uniformity.
Watch on YouTube.
Single License: $3,800.00
Floating License: $6,080.00
Start free trialWindows & Mac in English
Contact us for small business eligibility pricing.