Imatest Version 2021.2 includes our new Main Window User Interface, File First workflow, Dark Mode, Distortion Contour plots for Checkerboard Output and more.
File First WorkflowThe new File First option allows you to streamline your workflow by selecting the image file(s) that you want to analyze first. Then you will be presented with the IQ factors and prompted to identify the corresponding target to perform the analysis.
Dark Mode OptionA button in the top right corner allows you to switch from a visually lighter version of the main window to a darker mode.
New 'Learn' FunctionThe new 'Learn' feature provides easy access to documentation, videos, and other knowledge-based content to help you get started with Image Quality testing.
Distortion Contour Plots for Checkerboard OutputA distortion contour plot has been added to Checkerboard results. For distorted and undistorted radii r_d and r_u, the plot can display distortion (r_d - r_u) or lens geometric distortion (100%(r_d - r_u)/r_u).
New JSON Output Fields
- L*U*V value in JSON summary data when using Color/Tone Module
- ROI spatial coordinates added to JSON of Color/Tone Modules
- Dot pattern centers for red and blue channels in outputs
- User-entered/custom CPIQ viewing conditions with corresponding acutance and Quality Loss results
- Color/Tone Detection of Veiling Glare mask for contrast resolution target
- Image Statistics 1 Dimensional FFT plot
- Save results automatically opens results folder
- Improved texture calculations for low resolution cameras