$8,900.00 – $19,880.00
The Kino Flo LED lighting systems are ideal for providing uniform, glare-free illumination for Imatest’s full range of reflective test charts, up to 111.7cm x 198cm (44″ x 78″). We offer three models detailed below. Each comes as a set of two lights with stands and optional cases for storing. The FreeStyle 31 lights have an optional Low-light Filter
- Kelvin presets.
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K.
- Extended color palette from 2500K-9900K.
- Green/Magenta Control.
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments.
- RGB control.
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings.
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings.
- No color shift while dimming.
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95).
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC.
- Energy efficient, draws 1.25A, 120VAC and 6.25A, 24VDC (FreeStyle 31).
- Flicker-free, quiet operation.
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming.
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®).
- DMX Auto Terminate.
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors.
- Removable LED panel with center mount and molded corner mounts.
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver.
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory.
- Removable Center Mount.
- KinoGrip Center Mount.
- FreeStyle 31 & 41 have a lightweight, slim profile.
- All lights include sturdy stands.
- Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable.
- FreeStyle 31 has optional Soft Case or Hard Case. FreeStyle 41 and Celeb 850 have an optional Hard Case that can be added to your order.
With the “white menu,” the light provides high quality illumination over a Kelvin range from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight, and is dimmable over a 150:1 range.
Additional menu options for studio photographers allow operation over a Kelvin range of 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, the simulation of blue & green screens, sodium vapor and mercury vapor lamps, over 100 well-known lighting gels and, and a wide range of RGB settings.
The lights come with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), 24VDC input, and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (1.25 Amps at 120VAC).
The Imatest Low Light Filter was designed specifically for the Kino Flo Freestyle 31 LED fixture. The filter increases dynamic range from 437:1 to 35,000:1 and allows testing at extremely low light settings.
|Model||Lux||Fixture Dimensions||Panel Dimensions||Optional Low-Light Filter|
|Kino Flo 31 LED DMX||7270 at 0.5m||103cm x 28cm x 9cm with 16.5cm barndoors (40.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″ with 6.5″ barndoors)||94cm x 21.5cm (37″ x 8.5″)||Yes, the optional Low Light Filter increases dynamic range from 437:1 to 35,000:1|
|Kino Flo 41 LED DMX||6840 at 0.5m||133.4cm x 22.9cm x 10.2cm wth 15.3cm barndoors (52.5″ x 9″ x 4″ with 6″ barndoors)||125.7cm x 19.1cm (49.5″ x 7.5″)||Not available|
|Celeb 850 LED DMX||23040 at 0.5m||114cm x 65 x 15 cm (45″ x 25.5″ x 6″)||113cm x 57cm (44.5″ x 22.5″)||Not available|
Freestyle LED Data Sheets: (pdf) for Freestyle 31 LED DMX, Freestyle 41 LED DMX, and Celeb 850 LED DMX. Quickstart Guides: Freestyle 31 / 41 and Celeb 850 Operation Manual: Freestyle 31 / 41 and Celeb 850