Boulder, CO – Part-Time Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Part-Time Marketing Assistant
In this position, you will work hand-in-hand with the Marketing Manager to strategize and execute marketing activities. You will have opportunities to expand your understanding and experience in social media marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, and event marketing. The marketing team is a small, but effective operation wearing many hats. If you are willing to work hard, be open-minded, and face the unknown, we would love to have you join the Marketing team.
Because we are in a small office, you will have the opportunity to work the majority of the time remotely. However, you must be able to come into the office once a week.
- Manage social media activities, including but not limited to posting, social listening, and discovering influencers.
- Assist in the management of website improvements and maintenance, including but not limited to SEO and copy-editing.
- Optimize current automated activities, and create new automated activities, particularly email communications, where applicable.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of email communications including monthly newsletters, product announcements, and event announcements.
- Assist in the planning of Imatest Training and trade shows including activities such as venue selection, materials gathering, and the promotion of the event.
- Assist in the creation and editing of sales materials.
- Provide valuable insight into how to improve the current marketing activities.
- Assist Sales team with pre-sales and account management communications.
- Assist with office administrative tasks.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in the usage of social media platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Basic understanding of design conventions for web and email.
- Basic understanding of content marketing activities.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs is a plus.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work at least 15-20 hours a week
- Must be able to come into the office once a week
Compensation: $15 to $20/hr, depending on experience
Imatest has been a leader in image quality testing for over ten years. Imatest software, test charts, test equipment and consulting services enable clients to develop the best products possible. Our customers come from all industries, including mobile electronics, security, automotive and medical imaging. They use our software, resources, and knowledge to test all manner of cameras, whether it’s satellites or camera phones, visible light or infrared.
Sound Interesting? If so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that while we’ll look at every resume, we can’t guarantee a response. If you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch.