We are experts dedicated to education.
Our team will help your staff learn the ins and outs of image quality testing and how to properly leverage Imatest software to its full potential.
2017 Class Schedule:
April 18-19, 2017: Shenzhen, China
May 3-4, 2017: San Jose, CA
June 1-2, 2017: Taipei, Taiwan
June 21-22, 2017: Seoul, Korea
October 26-27, 2017: Boulder, CO
November 2-3, 2017: San Jose, CA
November 16-17, 2017: Shanghai, China
How our training programs work:
- Two-day training courses offered throughout the year in the US and Asia.
- Customized in-house training is available to select customers.
- Discover the many factors that contribute to image quality and how to use Imatest to measure each factor.
- Learn how to select test charts that are appropriate for the type of image quality factor that you’re testing.
- Participants can ask questions and receive helpful answers that will allow them to best use the software.
What students will learn:
- Measuring key image quality factors using Imatest.
- Understanding and interpreting Imatest output.
- Avoiding common mistakes in applying Imatest.
- Selecting appropriate test charts.
- Configuring options to achieve particular testing objectives.
- Assessing overall image quality.
- Automating tests for manufacturing quality control.
- Balancing the tradeoff between yield and end-user satisfaction.
Two-Day Training Prices:
- North America $1,100
- Europe $1,500
- China $700
- Taiwan $800
- Korea $1,000
Companies that send 2+ engineers to training will receive a 20% discount per person, and companies that send 5+ engineers will receive a 30% discount per person.
Register for a free Information Seminar that will take place before each Training Course.