We are experts dedicated to education.
Our team will help your staff learn the ins and outs of image quality testing and how to properly leverage Imatest software to its full potential.
2019 & 2020 Class Schedule:
November 6-7, 2019: San Jose, CA
November 13-14, 2019: Beijing, China
March TBD, 2020: Germany
April 22-23, 2020: Shenzhen, China
May 19-20, 2020: Taipei, Taiwan
August 6-7, 2020: San Jose, CA
October 20-21, 2020: Seoul, South Korea
November 11-12, 2020: Shanghai, China
How our training programs work:
- Two-day training courses offered throughout the year in the US and Asia.
- Customized in-house training is available to select customers.
- Discover the many factors that contribute to image quality and how to use Imatest to measure each factor.
- Learn how to select test charts that are appropriate for the type of image quality factor that you’re testing.
- Participants can ask questions and receive helpful answers that will allow them to best use the software.
What students will learn:
- Measuring key image quality factors using Imatest.
- Understanding and interpreting Imatest output.
- Avoiding common mistakes in applying Imatest.
- An overview of how to set up and tailor your test lab for accurate measurements.
- Selecting appropriate test charts.
- Configuring options to achieve particular testing objectives.
- Assessing overall image quality.
- Automating tests for manufacturing quality control.
- Balancing the tradeoff between yield and end-user satisfaction.
Two-Day Training Prices:
- North America $1,100
- Europe $1,500
- China $700
- Taiwan $800
- Korea $1,000
or contact email@example.com for pricing on customized in-house training.
Companies that send 2+ engineers to training will receive a 20% discount per person, and companies that send 5+ engineers will receive a 30% discount per person.
Register for a free Information Seminar that will take place before each non-US Training Course.