Comprehensive image quality testing.
Test everything from sharpness and distortion to color and illumination with Imatest Master.
- Analyze over 30 popular test charts with different features for color, tone, sharpness, noise and many other image quality factors.
- Faster, more efficient and more reliable than creating in-house software.
- Direct image acquisition cuts out several steps in the image quality testing process.
- Continuous reload and analysis enables real-time viewing of parameter adjustments on various aspects of system performance.
- Test for a variety of image quality factors at once using SFRplus or eSFR ISO, and reduce the amount of time spent switching between charts
5.0 New Features & Enhancements:
- Image Acquisition: Image acquisition capabilities added to Imatest Master. See our full list of supported hardware.
- Imatest Database: Track numerous testing sessions in a convenient web application.
- Imatest Test Manager: Organize a set of modules to run with user-defined test plans.
- Imatest Reports: Generate interactive reports to efficiently analyze data outputs.
- Arbitrary Charts: Combine the features you need to analyze in a single test chart
- Image Statistics Viewer: Examine a number of image properties including cross-sections, square regions, histograms, Fourier spectrum, distance between points, and EXIF data.
- Multi-Wedge Plot: Provides multiple regions of interest (ROI) for the analysis of multiple wedge plots on an eSFR ISO test chart.
- Image Processing Module: Read, process, and save batches of images by reading a batch of several images rather than one individual image.
- SFRreg Center Chart: Analyze MTF measurements near the camera’s center field of view on ultra-wide cameras as well as tonal response, noise, and color measurements.
- SFRplus: Assess many image quality factors using one specially designed test chart.
- eSFR ISO: Assess many image quality factors from enhanced versions of the ISO 12233:2014 test chart.
- SFR: Inspect any slanted edge feature.
- Multicharts: Analyze color, tone, and noise from a wide variety of test charts.
- Rescharts: Evaluates several resolution test charts.
- Dot Pattern: Measure distortion and lateral chromatic aberration using a dot chart. The calculation is CPIQ-compliant.
- Even Field Test: Detect blemishes and defective pixels on the sensor and measures color and illumination uniformity.
Sensor Evaluation Boards
- Graphin EasyLab
- Camera Link
- GigE Vision
- DCAM IEEE 1394b
- Blackmagic Design
Learn More About Imatest Master:
- Allied Vision Tec
- Matrox Imaging
- Microsoft Kinect
- National Instruments
- Toshiba Teli
- Matrix Vision
- Teledyne DALSA
Single License $3,600.00
Start free trialWindows & Mac in English
Contact us for small business eligibility pricing.