Imatest supports activation through a network proxy server to handle situations where direct internet access is not allowed. Proxy server authentication is supported for the Basic and Digest authentication schemes.
Start by opening the Imatest License Manager by clicking Help -> License Manager (Activate) from Imatest Master (or other GUI-based version).
- In the License Manager, click Settings -> Proxy server …
- In the Proxy Server field, enter the IP address or URL, and the proxy server’s port in the Proxy Port field.
- [Optional] Add the Username and Password needed for the proxy server. If no authentication is required, merely leave both fields blank.
- Select Use proxy server to enable proxy server access.
- Restart Imatest.
- Proceed with Online Activation or Online Deactivation.