- New Main Window interface
- Random/spilled coins windows Hello texture calculation option and calculation for regions that are smaller than ideal
- Checkerboard contour plots of distortion
- Color/Tone Detection of DarkWold mask for contrast resolution target
- Color/Tone option for MATLAB Colorchecker detection routine
- New SFRplus pass/fail for gamma and ISO 15739 Dynamic Range
- Image Statistics 1D FFT
New Data Output Fields
- L*U*V* Value in JSON summary data when using Color/Tone Module
- Dot pattern centers for red and blue channels in outputs
- Add ROI spatial coordinates to the JSON output of Color/Tone Modules
- QL outputs for Acutance custom viewing condition
Last update 2021-10-20
The Imatest Master – 2021.2 Beta version is available for Windows, Mac OS and Ubuntu Linux.
- Multiple interactive windows (pass/fail monitor, rescharts, color/tone, uniformity interactive) cannot be opened at the same time from the new main window. The workaround is to use classic mode.
- Live image acquisition (from device manager) is not available yet from new main window.
- Some Analysis settings (gear icons) are not functional (Colorchecker 24, Checkerboard)
- Display menu – font size – Fonts size is changed, but display does not reflect current font size.
- Log levels (in Settings) do not show current state
- Recent Tab (in Analysis options) not working.
- Multi-image batch analysis does not work in interactive mode (must use Batch for multi-image analysis)
- Cannot add images for submission to the database in Test Manager
- Video input is not supported at this time.
- Studio version of 2021.2 is not available yet.
If this is your first time installing 2021.2, please start with the full installer.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, 32-bit & 64-bit Not supported on Windows 10, Windows XP, 98SE and ME, but may work on some installations 4GB minimum; 8GB recommended 1.4 GB Full install; 400 MB Upgrade install
Select a Product:
Select an Operating System:
Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, 32-bit & 64-bit
Not supported on Windows 10, Windows XP, 98SE and ME, but may work on some installations
4GB minimum; 8GB recommended
1.4 GB Full install; 400 MB Upgrade install