- Stray Light Analysis Feature – Imatest analyzes images of a bright light source and calculates the stray light for each image. The included stray light metrics in Imatest 22.2 are Point Source Rejection Ratio (PSRR) and unnormalized stray light. The primary output of the analysis are stray light metric images which quantify the amount of stray light in the input images. Other outputs include light source mask files, various summary statistics in standard output formats, as well as colormapped plots and videos. This feature is a step towards defining and supporting next-generation stray light analysis within IEEE-P2020 and ISO.
- Auto Exposure measurements in Color/Tone – Given a video input file with a changing light level, this feature will measure the time a camera system takes to adjust the exposure of a scene. Metrics calculated: Temporal Video Analysis – Mean Normalized Pixel Level, Exposure Error, and CPIQ Exposure Quality Loss.
- Auto White Balance measurements in Color/Tone – Given a video input file with changing color temperature, this feature will measure the time a camera system takes to adjust the white balance of a scene. Metrics calculated: Correlated Color Temperature.
- Compare two images for 3D (stereo imaging) compatibility in Focus Field – Compare the geometry of two images using the Focus Field Post-processor.
- Enhanced Image Preview – Enabling zoom and pan with rubber band selection, coordinates display, and minimap.
- Save distortion-corrected Image for SFRplus and Checkerboard
- Linux mp4 file read/write does not work