Boulder, Colorado – Full Stack Web Developer
Imatest LLC is a small but well-established and growing engineering company based in Boulder, Colorado, that focuses on measuring the quality of digital camera systems.
Our software, test charts and equipment are used for product development in a wide variety of camera applications, including smartphones, tablets, consumer cameras, medical imaging, automotive imaging, machine vision, and space exploration. We are increasingly involved in manufacturing testing. Our customers include most of the world’s major imaging companies.
You’ll enjoy wrapping your brain around a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Collaborating to improve the interface of our desktop software
- Full-stack web development of dynamic applications
- Upgrading our existing web-based interactive tools to improve their form & function
- Creation of interactive experiences that visualize objective data related to image quality
- An understanding of HCI and UX and best practices, and how to construct complex systems which are intuitive
- Knowledge of server side, Node.js, Python, PHP, MySQL, Apache,
- Understanding of development environments including testing and release processes
- At least 3 years of full-stack software development experience, ideally using the languages listed above
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Existing permission to work in the US
These qualities are a plus:
- Experience designing with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere
- Ubuntu Linux systems administration
- C/C++ and C# skills
- Experience with image processing and computer vision algorithms
- Passion for photography or videography
- Group health insurances (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid time off and scheduled holidays
- Disability and life insurance
- 401K plan
- Flexible work schedule
Sounds interesting? If so, send your resume to: email@example.com.
Please know that while we’ll look at every resume, we can’t guarantee a response. If you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch.