Part-Time Shipping/Printing Assistant
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Shipping/Printing Assistant who will work with the Print Production/Shipping Supervisor to help expedite customer orders and replenish inventory of critical supplies and products. They will also be responsible for packaging and coordinating shipments with couriers (freight/non-freight).
- Receive and stock shipping supplies
- Package charts (unmounted charts in tubes, mounted charts (large & small) in boxes, etc.)
- Compile shipping info from customer POs, log shipping tracking numbers on order sheet
- Weigh and measure packages, generate packing lists and commercial invoices
- Cross-train with Print Production Supervisor to increase operational redundancies
- Familiarity with G-suite (Sheets, Forms, Gmail)
- Experience with popular shipping services (UPS, Fedex, DHL)
- Print production experience with a print lab or production house preferred
- Experience with mat-cutting and mounting preferred
- Attention to detail, organized, problem solving, communication
Part Time 20 hours/week
Sounds interesting? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com.