When updating to a newer version of OSX, the licensing daemon may need to be reinstalled.
This can be done by:
- Accessing the Imatest file downloaded, and rerunning “License Manager Installer.pkg”
- Run an offline deactivation, and then reactivate.
If you continue having problems, please contact us at email@example.com with the issue, and include the offending license number.
After upgrading to a new version of Imatest, the following error dialog may be encountered:
- Download this file (Service_Installer_node735.exe)
- Run the Service_Installer_node735.exe and complete the installation
- Re-run Imatest and the problem should be resolved
This can happen when a hardware change such as:
- motherboard, network card, or hard disk drive change
- when a virtual machine image is restored
- On a mac, switching between native boot camp version of windows, to accessing the boot camp partition through a virtual machine software such as VMware Fusion or Parallels
If you experience this error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your software license number, and we can manually reset your activation.