$2,940.00 – $4,400.00
Contact email@example.com for lead time.
Until now, limitations in IR test charts and analysis software have left IR image testing techniques lagging well behind testing techniques used with visible light cameras. Imatest’s Infrared SFRplus test chart, in combination with the Image Sensor Edition software package, eliminates these problem.
- Large chart size: the chart measures 91.44cm x 121.92cm (3′ x 4′), with a sturdy 0.3 cm (0.12″) aluminum substrate designed to support camera testing not only in the lab, but also in harsh outdoor field conditions.
- Medium chart size: 60.96cm x 91.44cm (24″ x 36″)
- Reasonable cost: many thousands of dollars less than other IR test charts and analysis software
- Support for a wide range of IR wavelengths: advanced infrared pigments are mixed with specialized enamels to deliver needed contrast in visible light through MWIR
- A modern test chart pattern designed for computer-based analysis delivers high-resolution slanted edges across the entire test chart, enabling variations in sharpness to be accurately and objectively measured across the full plane of the camera’s image sensor. The pattern also supports analysis of other key IR image quality factors, including noise and distortion.
- Proven software delivering trusted measurements. Imatest’s Master Edition, the world’s most popular software for measuring digital image quality contains IR-specific testing capabilities. We are continually adding features such as the ability to process negative SFRplus images typically captured by MWIR cameras.
- Easy integration with many IR Camera systems: Imatest Master can be be used to capture images directly from most IR cameras, speeding and simplifying the process of analyzing image quality. Such integration offers the additional benefit of enabling optimal camera focus.