The SpectriWave™ lighting systems are designed to produce high quality, flexible test lab environments for imaging systems. This Reflective Lighting System is a fully customizable lighting solution that can illuminate an area up to a 40″ x 60″ (100×150 cm) with reasonably good uniformity (>80%) and smaller reflective charts (areas) with high uniformity (>90%).
Features and options offer a flexible lighting solution to create almost any conceivable lighting condition. With wireless control, the lighting system can be easily controlled via the provided PC tablet, a computer, or integrated into custom software test suites via a python API.
The lighting system offers flexibility when illuminating reflective test targets because it utilizes multi-source luminaires and heavy duty Munsell N5 coated light stands that can be positioned with ease. These lights can be configured to work anywhere in the world.
See below for details. For more information and pricing, please contact email@example.com.
- Size: 34″D x 30″W x 81″H
- Electrical: 100-240V, 1,000W max (depending on configuration)
- 5 Light Sources (D65, D50, CWF/TL-84, Inc. “A” and Horizon)
- All sources dimmable via rotary dial or digitally
- Individual Lamp control
- Multi-source option for creating mixed lighting conditions
- Wired/Wireless remote control via PC tablet
The lighting system can be fully customized to fit you specific application with your choice of many different options including:
- 2, 3, 4, or 8 light sources
- Daylight: D75/D65/D50
- Cool White Flourescent (CWF)
- Inc. “A”/Horizon
For more information about the lighting system and pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.