$300.00 – $560.00
The Sinusoidal Siemens Star target is consistent with the ISO12233:2014 standard. It is printed on matte paper. The modulation of the radial sinusoidal patern is close to a 50:1 contrast ratio.
- Target allows multiple samples of MTF measurements to be taken from any point within the circumference of the circle.
- Resolution measurements can be made with Imatest’s Star Chart module
- Less sensitive to some image processing than Edge-SFR analysis
- Resistant to noise which can improve some measurement repeatability
- Includes low-contrast vertical + horizontal slanted edges for comparison
- Less sensitive to changes in position than the hyperbolic wedge
- Enables resolution measurements at all angles including vertical, horizontal, sagittal and tangential
- Includes registration mark patterns for automatic detection
|1x||250mm x 333.33mm||9.84″ x 13.11″|
|1.5x||375mm x 500mm||14.76″ x 19.66″|
|2x||500mm x 666.67mm||19.69″ x 26.22″|
|3x||750mm x 1000mm||29.53″ x 39.34″|
Please contact email@example.com for customizations such as sizing, tiling or for other substrates including high precision film or photographic paper.