$2,700.00 – $4,800.00
A customizable multi-channel LED Calibration Source lighting product to calibrate camera module & sensors in R&D and production line. Simulate various lighting environments to evaluate the performance of your camera or sensors, including tests for auto white balance, color rendering, auto exposure, etc.
The LEDPanel is available in two sizes:
- 50mm x 50mm
- 290mm x 224mm
Lead time 3-4 weeks.
● Reproducing high quality blackbody & daylight illuminant – To accurately reproduce a range of sources from tungsten to daylight varying Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) from 2700K to 6500K with CCT accuracy <±50K, and the output SPD is relatively smooth across whole visible range.
● Luminance adjustable and no warm up time – The light is dimmable while keeping the same light quality, and no warm up time
● High uniformity and flicker free light output – Surface uniformity over 96%, flicker free lighting output
● Excellent stability – Optimized heat management and driver board design guarantees excellent long term stability
● Save up to 80 light sources in the hardware – LEDPanel hardware can save up to 80 light sources, and can be reprogrammed and calibrated via software
● Fast & accurate calibration – Based on the spectrometer and LEDNavigator software, users can measure, reprogram and calibrate the light source.
● Longer lifetime – Compared to fluorescent technology
● Dynamic lighting – Programmable light sequence and interval
● Software Development Kit in different languages – Allow users to integrate LEDPanel into users’ own software
● LED channel wavelength selection service – Provide LED channel wavelength selection service from UV, VIS to NIR
- LED Channels: 4 (CW cool white, WW warm white, 520±5nm, 670±5nm channels)
- Spectral range: 400-700nm
- LED channel drive method: Amplitude Modulation
- Resolution: 10 bit (1024 steps dimmable for each channel)
- Warm up time: <1 second
- LED Lifetime: >10,000 hours
- Capacity: 80 light source in switch box
- Predefined illuminants: 2800K, 5000K
- Output surface dimension: 50mm x 50mm
- Output surface uniformity: 96% +/- 2% (Min/Max)
- CCT tunable range: 2700 ~ 6500K
- CCT accuracy: ,+/-50K
- Illuminance tunable range: 10lx – 2000lx
- Short-term stability: D65<+/-20K, D50<+/-10K; Luminance <+/-0.5%
- Long-term stability: D65<+/-25K, D50<+/-15K; Luminance <+/-1.5%
- Software instrument compatibility: Konica Minolta CL500A, Konica Minolta CS2000, Thouslite FS Spectrometer, Jeti Specbos 1211UV spectroradiometer
- Electrical: 110/230V, 50/60Hz, 8W Maximum
- Connection: Switch box, USB cable
- Dimensions (L/W/H) & Weight: 90x90x56.5mm, 0.5kg
- Includes: LEDPanel light source, Switch box, Adapter, Power Supply Cable, USB cable
- Software (optional): Modules in LEDNavigator: Light simulator, Feedback, Dynamic Lighting, Single channel control; SDK available on request.