Unknown error is caused by blocked access to the computer operating system or network connection.
This may be due to a computer policy on the network that blocks ability for our Licensing service to properly function, or a Internet connection that is blocked or redirected
- On the first run of the software when a Trial License activation is attempted
- On activation or deactivation of the software license.
This can also occur when your system has an inactive Netbios, which our licensing requires to generate an ID for the machine activated.
- Ensure Netbios is enabled on your machine
- Run Imatest software product or Imatest license manager using an Administrator account
- If internet access is blocked or redirected, setup your Proxy Server or perform an Offline Activation